Vinyl wraps and decals are a great way to promote a brand or a business. They provide an eye-catching and cost-effective method to get your message out there. At Vinyl Wrap Toronto, we recently had the pleasure of working with our client, Perfecta, to create and install promotional decals on their Ford Transit using 3M vinyl.
Before beginning any installation, it is crucial to ensure that the surface is thoroughly cleaned and prepped. This includes removing any dirt, dust, or residue from the surface of the vehicle to ensure that the vinyl adheres correctly. In this case, we washed the vehicle using a special soap to remove any dirt and debris.
After the vehicle was clean and dry, we used a special vinyl cutter to create the decals based on the client’s design specifications. The vinyl was cut to fit the various sections of the vehicle, including the doors, hood, and rear.
The next step was to apply the vinyl to the vehicle. We started with the larger sections first, working our way down to the smaller details. Each section was carefully placed and then squeegeed to ensure that the vinyl adhered correctly to the surface of the vehicle. This process was repeated for each section of the vehicle.
Once all of the vinyl was applied, we then went back over the vehicle to ensure that all of the edges were properly sealed and that the vinyl was smooth and free of bubbles or imperfections.
Common Types of Promotional Decals
Promotional decals come in a variety of shapes and sizes and can be used in many different ways to promote a brand or a business. Some of the most common types of promotional decals include:
- Cut Vinyl Decals – Cut vinyl decals are created by cutting the vinyl into a specific design or shape. These decals are often used for lettering or logos and can be applied to a variety of surfaces.
- Printed Decals – Printed promotional decals are created using a digital printer and can be printed in full colour. These decals can include graphics, images, and text, and can be used on vehicles, windows, and other surfaces.
- Window Decals – Window decals are designed to be applied to the inside or outside of a window. These decals can be used to advertise a business or brand or to provide information about a product or service.
- Floor Decals – Floor decals are designed to be applied to the floor of a business or retail space. These decals can be used to showcase a product or service or to direct customers to a specific area of the store.
- Wall Decals – Wall decals are designed to be applied to the walls of a business or retail space. These decals can be used to promote a product or service or to add visual interest to a space.
In conclusion, vinyl wraps and promotional decals are an excellent way to promote your brand or business. At Vinyl Wrap Toronto, we specialize in creating and installing high-quality vinyl wraps and decals that will help you stand out from the crowd. Contact us today to learn more about our services and how we can help you with your next promotional project.