Vehicle Decals for Fleet
Like we haven’t already been saying on this website since it was published, vehicle decals are one of the most cost-effective yet effective ways to advertise your business without being all up in others’ faces like other kinds of ads. Our recent client who owns the business called “B & E Construction” was aware of what a couple of decals can do for a business and that was the reason why he decided to get vinyl decals and lettering for four of his company decals. The vehicles include:
- Dodge Caravan
- Ford E450
- GMC Savana
- Chevrolet Silverado
The client wanted something very simple and easy to read on his vehicles. He just wanted his company logo featured on each side of the above-mentioned vehicles. Since it was just his company logo, it was super easy for our designers to create the mockup. The installation, similarly, was equally as easy for our experienced vinyl wrap installers. All four of the vehicles had the same kind of decals and lettering, which shows this client believed “less is more”. We used Avery Dennison’s material for printing and laminating the decals for B & E Construction.
Reasons to get vehicle decals:
- It helps you promote your business and creates a visual image in people’s heads that relates to your company name.
- Vehicle decals are relatively cheap considering their lifespan as opposed to digital ad campaigns.
- You are the master and your vehicle is your canvas; You have full freedom to get anything turned into a decal. As long as it can be designed and printed, it can be the decals on your vehicle.
- Decals and lettering last for years once installed.
- Vinyl decals and lettering require minimal maintenance.
- It is a non-aggressive and effective way to promote a business because you are not interrupting anyone like an online ad.
Pro tips while getting decals:
- Keep it simple; sometimes less is more.
- Choose a font that’s easy to read; consider something that’s legible while your vehicle is on the road.
- Include contact information; give people something to reach out to you such as a phone number, email, website, etc.
- Make it pop; this may seem to contradict the first point to keep it simple, but that’s not the case, simple can pop if it’s done right. It requires creativity and choosing a colour combination that will attract people on the road to read what’s written on your vehicle.
Apart from vehicle decals we also offer the following services at Vinyl Wrap Toronto:
- Full Vehicle Wrap
- Partial Wrap
- Boat Wrap
- Object Wrap
- Motorcycle Wrap
- Interior wrap or decals
- Graphic design
- Wall Graphics
- Storefront Signs
We wrap all kinds of vehicles and objects including cars, trucks, vans, boats, motorcycles, bicycles, guitars, urns, and so much more. Our motto is, if it has a surface, we can wrap it.
If you wish to promote your business by turning your fleet into your moving billboard or have a query regarding vehicle wrap cost, give us a call at 416-746-1381 or visit our garage located at 24 Ronson Dr, Unit 1, Etobicoke, ON, M9W1B4 to speak to one of our experts.
Read more articles on our blog page.
You may also like to read: