Honda Odyssey Van Decals
When you run a business that requires you or your company personnel to visit a client’s location to do the job, you have an excellent opportunity to promote your brand that hides in plain sight. Which is to get your company’s promotional decals on your work vehicles. Vehicle decals are variable-sized custom-designed (often) vinyl stickers that stick to the surface of your vehicle. The purpose of getting decals can be anything, whether it is personal or commercial.
Our recent client who owns the business “Yachtmen’s Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning” came to know about the power of having a couple of decals on a vehicle. The client wanted his company’s promotional decals on his Honda Odyssey Minivan. He looked up vehicle wrapping shops in the area and that’s how he found Vinyl Wrap Toronto. Upon contacting us, he explained what he wanted and we took in all the details and assured him that the job is as good as done. We gave him many options from full wrap to partial to just decals depending on his vision and what he preferred. The owner wanted to make the decals understated rather than in your face, so chose to put the decals on the back window and side back windows of his vehicle.
Being in the Vehicle wrapping business for over a decade, installing a couple of decals on the Honda Odyssey was no big deal for our capable installers. After taking the order, our designers converted the client’s vision into a digital mockup. Once the client approved the design, we started to print the decals on the best quality material available on the market; Avery Dennison’s Printable Vinyl and laminated it using Avery Dennison’s lamination film. Vinyl Wrap then cut it using our modern and precise machinery, and finally weeded the unnecessary parts. After doing all that we passed the van decals onto our installers for installation.
Installing decals on the Honda Odyssey Minivan or any vehicle can be a real pain in the neck for someone who doesn’t have experience. One wrong move can leave you with bubbles, creases, improper alignment and more. This is why it is better to get them installed by trained professionals who know their way around working with vinyl.
Why did the client decide to get decals on his Honda Odyssey?
It isn’t just one reason, the list of perks is pretty long
- Van decals are a non-aggressive way to effectively advertise a business.
- Having decals on a van basically turns your vehicle into a moving billboard, covering a larger number of people who see your ad every single day.
- Van decals are cost-effective as compared to online advertising and twice as useful.
- You have the power to get anything turned into a vehicle, whatever you can think of can be printed as a decal; there are no limits on imagination.
- Van decals last for years, not like spending money on monthly ad campaigns.
- Decals do not hard your vehicle in any way, if anything they protect the surface on which they’re applied.
- Van decals are super easy to install and remove (by professionals).
Do you have a Honda Odyssey or any other vehicle that you wish to turn into a moving billboard advertising your business wherever it goes? Vinyl Wrap Toronto is here to make it happen. Give us a call at 416-746-1381 or visit our showroom located at 24 Ronson Dr, Unit 1, Etobicoke, ON M9W1B4 to speak to one of our experts regarding van decals cost or vinyl materials used.
You may also like to read: