Nissan Rogue 2014 Full Wrap – Why Vinyl Wraps are Better than other modes of vehicle customization.
Nissan Rogue 2014 Full Wrap
A car just like everything else in life, ages with time. When it reaches the point where you start to feel like the car is showing its age, generally there are two options. Option A, you can get a new car and spend a lot of money and Option B, where you can freshen up the look of your car for a lot less. Option B was the clear winner for this client as she felt it’s just the exterior that’s looking old.
Our recent client Ms. Lizzy has a Nissan Rogue 2014 which has been around fighting the good fight against time for more than six years. The Nissan Rogue started to look tired and she felt it was time to breathe some life into it. She contacted our team to discuss her options and to make an appointment.
Since she was aware of her options and the capability of vinyl wraps, she wanted to make her Nissan Rogue one of a kind. With the help of our installers, she picked a good combination of different colours and finishes for her Nissan Rogue that complemented each other. For the hood, roof, and tailgate she picked the Matte Metalic Blue, Brushed Black for sides and bumpers and for the hood stripe, she picked the Brushed Bronze all from Avery Dennison’s SW900 Series.
Each colour and finish gave the Nissan Rogue a unique charm and at the end of the wrapping process, turned it into a unique work of art. Our installers, as always did the job with the utmost attention to detail. We’ve attached pictures of the wrapped Nissan Rogue on this page for you to see by yourself.
Why Vinyl Wraps Are Better:
This full wrap allowed our client to completely change the look of her Nissan Rogue with something that she wanted and that’s just one of the perks of getting a vinyl wrap.
Let’s see what vinyl wraps can offer you:
- You can pick any colour from the spectrum in a range of cool finishes such as matte, gloss, satin, brushed, etc.
- Vinyl Wraps let you be the Leonardo Da Vinci and your car becomes your canvas; you can literally get any design, mix and match things.
- Vinyl Wraps last for 6-7 years with minimal maintenance.
- Vehicle wraps protect the original paint of your vehicle from the sun and other environmental factors. Not only does it give your car a cool look that you get to pick, but also protects for the original paint.
- Continuing the above point, you get to keep the original colour as well, which is not the case if you decide to go for a custom paint job. So, if the paint on your car is fine and you wish to be able to revert back to the same colour years later when you decide to unwrap your vehicle, vinyl wrap is the ideal choice.
If you have any more questions or concerns regarding vinyl wraps, decals or stripes, feel free to speak to our team at 647-559-5939 or visit our garage located at 24 Ronson Dr, Unit 1, Etobicoke, ON, M9W1B4. We wrap all kinds of vehicles including cars, trucks, vans, trailers, RVs, boats, etc for both personal or commercial purposes.
To read more stories, visit our blog page.