PERSONAL TRAILER WRAP BY VINYL WRAP TORONTO
Over the years Vinyl Wrap Toronto has seen a trend, that people generally tend to get commercial wraps for big vehicles, but every now and then we get the opportunity to work with a creative client who wants to get a personal wrap. We recently got to work with a very special client who had a unique and creative vision in mind and we turned it into reality. That special person who brought us this very interesting personal partial trailer wrap job is Mr. Moussa Tahlil.
Upon interacting with Mr. Moussa Tahlil we were immediately impressed by the man’s creative vision, his zeal for racing and his love for his family. He makes it very clear that life is for the living and we might as well do everything that gives us pleasure while we have the time. We believe we all should live by that lifestyle. This was the first time ever that Vinyl Wrap Toronto received an interesting request like this.
The beauty of personal wraps is that they are solely based on the client’s vision. There is little to no interference from a designer. It’s a client’s way to express themselves through their imagination. One of the perks of getting a vehicle wrap is that there are no limitations; anything that you can imagine can be printed and installed on your vehicle. In this particular case, Mr. Moussa Tahlil had it all envisioned.
It was totally unique to us and we were thrilled to get the opportunity to make it happen. Mr. Tahlil is very passionate about racing and has a great love for his family. He wanted to make a statement while showcasing his enthusiasm and love.
This partial wrap is an enlarged image on the trailer’s backdoor that shows what the inside of the trailer looks like. The image features Mr. Tahlil’s two loves, his sports car parked inside the trailer and his adorable son sitting beside the car with a precious smile on his face. This image holds great value to him so he wanted everyone to see it. The trailer wrap looks so realistic that it will be hard for anyone to tell whether it is an image or reality. It is a very unique way to give people a realistic view of what’s inside the trailer.
Here at Vinyl Wrap Toronto, we greatly appreciate the creative vision of our clients and are always looking to put a smile on their faces by turning their dreams into reality. We encourage unique ideas like these and take great pleasure in doing these jobs.
Since we’re on the topic of personal vehicle wraps, below are some of the things you should know about vehicle wraps that will help you make a decision:
WHY GET VEHICLE WRAPS:
- Make a Statement: In most cases, people end up with the same factory standard vehicle as others who have the same vehicle. If you’re not passionate about cars, this may not be a problem for you but for someone who is quite attached to their car, it is lacking something. It is a personal touch that makes it one of a kind. So, if you’re looking to make a statement, turn heads and fill hearts with envy wherever your car or truck goes, a vehicle wrap is for you.
- Limitless Possibilities: Quite often when people want to customize their vehicle they’re restricted from getting certain patterns or things simply because they’re not possible. But in the case of Vinyl Wraps, you can literally think of any graphic or design that you want to get on your vehicle. All you have to do is imagine and we’ll make it happen.
- Variety of Options: Vinyl Wraps offer a huge range of options to choose from. The colour, the finish of the material, the type of wrap, there’s something for everyone. We use Avery Dennison & 3M to wrap vehicles. This is because of their premium quality and variations.
- Maintenance: Whether it is a personal wrap or commercial wrap, the thing you’d be least concerned about is maintaining it. Once done, it requires the least amount of effort to keep the wrap good enough to last for years to come.
- Upgrade the Vehicle: When you’ve been driving the same vehicle for years, it is natural for it to lose its new car feeling and become dull. In a situation like that, one of the most cost-effective ways to upgrade your vehicle is to get a vinyl wrap. From a complete colour change to adding a few decals like racing stripes, the choice is all yours depending on your needs.
At Vinyl Wrap Toronto, we have expert installers who take their job seriously and do it with pleasure. We are always looking for a challenge that tests our limits and polishes our skills. Professionals working at Vinyl Wrap Toronto have a special place for empathy in their hearts which makes them connect with customers on a deeper human level. We believe it is extremely necessary for people to be comfortable talking and sharing their vision, especially for something like a vehicle wrap because that thing will be on the vehicle for a significant amount of time.
If you wish to learn more about the benefits of vehicle wraps, check out our blog post here.
Feel free to reach out to us for any of your vehicle wrap queries. Our contact number is 416-746-1381 or if you would like to visit our garage, we’re located at 24 Ronson Dr, Unit 1, Etobicoke, ON, M9W 1B4. We would love to have you over and talk to one of our experts. Check out more trailer wraps here.