Why Choose Decals & Lettering? Fresh & Clean – Fleet Decals
Online/Paper Based Advertising Vs Vehicle Lettering & Decals:
Depending on the type of business, it is essential to figure out a marketing/advertising strategy, unless you don’t want your business to grow. To keep up with the modern world of marketing, a business needs to be unique and relevant, have the ability to grab people’s attention, and be memorable.
Now the first thing, when it comes to putting yourself out there for your potential customers to find you, there is a lot of ways in the market that you could go with. You can advertise your business via online ads, flyers, posters, etc.
Those methods may have worked in the past when they were new, but now the internet is spammed with millions of ads, the walls are covered with countless similar-looking posters and most flyers end up in the bin before they reach the decision-maker.
Here’s why online ads and printed advertising fail to attract customers:
- It’s aggressive; especially online ads. They interrupt the user while they’re watching or browsing something, and instead of being attracted to the ad, the viewers get annoyed by it.
- Lack of creativity; since all the good ideas for advertising have already been used. It is very hard for designers to come up with an advertising design that has not been done before.
- Expensive; online ads can be rough on your pocket if the keywords you’re going after are popular.
- Affects the environment; flyers, posters, etc are made of paper and are of literally no use once they’ve been read.
Considering the type of your business, you could go in several different directions. However, there is one advertising tactic that works for almost all kinds of businesses. What is that? You ask. Vehicle Decals & Lettering.
Vehicle Decals and Lettering:
These are vinyl stickers cut out in a specific design or shape that stick to the surface of your vehicle. Vehicle Decals/Lettering allows you to use your company vehicles/fleet to promote your business.
Why Choose Vehicle Decals and Lettering:
Other than the fact that not a lot of people are aware of this way of promoting their business, here’s why vehicle wraps and decals are better than other types of ads:
- Non-aggressive; the most important difference that gives lettering & decals the edge is the fact that these ads are not interrupting anything. You’re not forcing people to look at your ad. Therefore, only people who are interested in your ad will look at it.
- Long-lasting; get decals and forget for years to come. Once done, decals can last for up to 7 years, as long as you go with premium quality material.
- Eye-catching; the purpose is to get noticed. Being a vehicle with a design or text on it in a bunch of ordinary-looking vehicles is enough to grab people’s attention.
Fresh & Clean – Carpet Cleaning, Pressure Washing and Floor Cleaning | Fleet Vehicle Decals & Lettering:
Our recent client has 3 vehicles that they use to carry out their business duties. Chevrolet Cube Truck, Chevrolet Express 2010, and Ford Transit. The client realized he could be advertising his business via all three vehicles by turning them into moving billboards. So he brought the vehicles to Vinyl Wrap Toronto’s garage.
Our design team worked with the client to design exactly what the client had in his mind. The design was simple yet powerful. The decals show the company logo as well as the contact information in clear bold text. That’s all you need. Always make it easy to read. Because vehicles move fast and people don’t want to spend a lot of time trying to figure something out.
Vinyl Wrap Toronto always uses premium quality material for wrapping and decals. For Fresh & Clean’s fleet, we used the following materials by Avery Dennison:
- Gloss Cardinal Red – SW900-433
- Gloss Black – SW900-190
It was an easy-to-install job for our expert installers. One thing that clients should be aware of is that it takes a couple of hours to do decals, and the number of hours may increase in the winters because of the temperature.
We’ve attached pictures of the fleet with decals for you to see how ordinary vehicles can be your moving billboards.
Read more articles, here.
You may also like to read: