Disposal Bin – Custom-designed Vinyl Wrap
When it comes to grabbing an opportunity, Vinyl Wrap Toronto is always the first one. Our team consistently looks for smart marketing opportunities that will help us be more recognizable in the area.
So, it makes sense that we had to do something when we found out that our long-time returning client refinished this huge disposal bin for his company D&C Junk Removal Services. It was a great opportunity for us to show off our brand while also promoting our client’s business. Our team immediately broke the ice and discussed it with the client.
The client recently refreshed the disposal bin by painting it red and brought it to us to discuss a marketing strategy that kills two birds with one stone.
We settled on fully wrapping his disposal bin in a custom-designed vinyl wrap. The wrap features a picture of the company’s Porsche wrapped by Vinyl Wrap Toronto along with the client’s business contact information. It was a great opportunity for us to show off some of our work while also promoting our client’s business.
It is not every day that we get to wrap an entire disposal bin, so it was an interesting challenge for our designers to come up with a design that best utilizes every inch of the disposal bin to promote ours as well as our client’s business.
To print the wrap, we used premium quality printable vinyl and laminate offered by Avery Dennison. Since the disposal bin had raised edges on it, we had to play around with the material to make the picture shown in the wrap look as natural as possible. On the back, we installed decals and lettering showing off Vinyl Wrap Toronto’s as well as our client’s contact information.
- Avery Dennison 1105 Printable Vinyl
- Avery Dennison 13602 Laminate
We’ve attached some pictures of the wrapped disposal bin for you to see how an ordinary disposal bin can be a billboard promoting your business.
Here are a few things you can do to make your promotional vinyl wrap stand out:
- Say yes to Bright Colours: The purpose is to get noticed and bright colours will accomplish that for you. Do not hesitate to play with colours to make sure that all eyes are on your wrapped vehicle.
- Keep it to the Point: Vehicles move very quickly and your vehicle wrap should be easy enough to send the message across within a few seconds. Do not use the wrap to write big paragraphs of text. A catchy one-liner can get you more business than 4 lines of formal text.
- Use Premium Quality Material: Using a premium quality material will not only ensure that your vehicle wrap lasts for several years but also gives it a nice and chic look. People who know will immediately notice that you haven’t compromised on quality.
- Be Creative: No one is going to be impressed if your vehicle looks like a typical wrap. Be weird, be funny, be bold or be anything that makes your vehicle wrap stand out, in a good way of course.
If you’re looking to get a vehicle wrap for personal or commercial purposes, Vinyl Wrap Toronto is here to turn your vision into reality. Feel free to give us a call at 416-746-1381 or visit our garage located at 24 Ronson Dr, Unit 1, Etobicoke, ON, M9W1B4 to speak to one of our experts regarding any questions about vehicle wrap cost, and materials used or to discuss your requirements.
Read more blogs here.
You may also like to read: